Sunday 15 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twenty Seven

Good evening reader!

Another lovely day today. Both weather-wise, and activity-wise.  We went to Downholland, to Farmer Teds to celebrate Alexandra's third birthday. It's ace there. Loads to do so the young folk are kept entertained all day long.

Here are a selection of photographs from the day.

On the tractor ride around the park.  Luke did actually enjoy it despite his non-plussed expression.
A dead pig.  Or it might have been sleeping.

Loads of fun - ferret racing!

Luke thoroughly enjoyed his time playing here.

Evidence of him enjoying himself.  Again - with a non-plussed expression, but hey - he's happy!

 Luke, Scarlett and Tom wreaking havoc - in their own 3 year old ways.

Now this - was good.  I would guess it was a 30metre zip wire. I want one.  Martyn and birthday girl Alexandra kicked it off.

Followed by Mr Hayton with daughter number two - (Sofia)

And finally - I had a trauma this morning.  I didn't hear the noise of my toaster popping up with my lovely medium sliced white toasty bread.  After a few mins, I realised that I'd missed the noise. Went into the kitchen and the toast was almost cold.  Which means - hard and crunchy.  And we all know - that doesn't make good toast.  I ate it, and made more.  This - is nice toast.

One with crunchy peanut butter - one without.

No comments:

Post a Comment