Thursday 5 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Seventeen

Evening!

Night three of four - the end is well and truly in sight. I can smell it.

Had a cracking sleep today, so I'm going to try to avoid any kind of sleep tonight and hope for same again tomorrow.  It really does take 3-4 nights to properly get your body used to nights.  For the rest of the shift when we do 2 nights, it's just cruel.

As a result of all that sleep, not got any stimulating photo's for you tonight - unless you like royalty.....

I think Liz looks like her hubby Phil on this representation of her.  Do the royals still do the whole incest thing?  It's a shame if they don't.  I think it's pretty much died out in "normal" society, whereas I expect the royals to keep on sleeping with themselves in the name of.. well - royalty.

This Ten Pound note is the first payment I have received for the fantasy league that I'm running in work.  I have so far, raised £80.00 for MacMillan Cancer Support, and I'm hopeful of getting a few more people in the league before next weekend's kick off, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment