Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twenty Two

Evening reader

Another day in work, another dull photo.

My project that I've been working on for almost two years in work appears to have finally come to an end.  Not because I want it to, because the server it runs on has died a horrible windows death.  Before you say it, yes it was backed up, but not the folder that it runs in (because it was in a system directory!).  So - the next 48 hours in work are going to be busy ones for me, attempting to build a new platform which is similar to the last one.

Anyway - today's photo.  Those of you with whom I work will know this person straight away.  For those that I don't work with - he looks like a fella I work with who models himself on a cross between Suzi Quatro and Rick Parfitt.  The result?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment