Sunday 29 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Thirty Five

Monday 23rd August
Holiday Day Four

Today we headed up to Fleetwood to visit the “world” famous fish market, and the Freeport shopping village.  We got to Freeport first and had a mooch.  After about half an hour, I realised that I didn't have the key to the caravan.  I started having a mild panic and searched through the pockets in my jeans and jacket SO many times – to no avail.  We decided to cut the visit short and head back to the caravan park to search for the key.  I was convinced I'd not left it in the door, but beyond that, couldn't work out where I'd put it.  As we pulled up outside, I saw the keyfob sitting there on the floor.  NEVER trust me with keys. I'm rubbish.

That evening, we went to the Show Bar to watch the Shaolin Monks circus show.  They were – rather excellent.  All the children were blown away by it – as were myself and Deb!


No comments:

Post a Comment