Friday 13 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twenty Four

Four and half hours late - hello all the same.

I'll make this quick because I've done SO much typing in work tonight, I feel like I'm back in 1990 being taught how to type.

There have been many floods across the Greater Manchester area today (yesterday technically).  Fortunately, Wigan was not adversely affected.  However, Bollington was specifically mentioned in the BBC News story.  My in law's live in Bollington and from what I hear, it's been a bit damp!

Once again - don't forget that there is a hosepipe ban still in effect.  Rivers are literally bursting their banks, but we can't use a hosepipe.  I will be constantly baffled by that.

So - photo's.  Got two for you.  One depicting rain, but it was mighty dark, so it's mostly depicting.. darkness.  The other depicting a smashing packet of a baked corn snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment