Thursday 19 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Thirty One

Hi !

Today has been (another) good day (so far).  Debbie's Corsa car has been blessed with another year-worth of roadworthy-ness by the ministry of transport. Well done car.

I have also finally sorted out the ever exciting meter readings for npower and jock power, so they're both happy now!

Whilst the car was being tested, Luke and I went for a walk.  Here are some photo's...

 We looked at where Scarlett's daddy works...

And we looked at this MASSIVE rabbit...

And we went to spasda...
And then we filmed the opening titles for The Bill.



We got back to the garage where Luke played with a bucket and spade...

..and had a quick drive of an Astra convertible.  I like them actually.  For the pedantic amongst you, I know there are no keys in it.  I was born in the metropolitan county of Merseyside, remember!

So - we got home. Luke ate some Play-Doh, I ate this...

A quiche called Lorraine.

The ever lovely Elizabeth McClarnon posted a message on twitter saying how lovely Edinburgh was.  I replied to her message saying the town of Skelmersdale was equally as lovely.  Her reply (her 3rd reply to me now), is here..


And finally - the bloke who lives over the road (you know the one. The one who's family unit we can't work out. All manner of people come and go from his house) - well - him. He was sat in his car for about 15 minutes this afternoon. Just sat there, doing.... nothing.  I checked and there was no sign of a hose from the exhaust.

I asked my friends on facebook what he could be doing there.  Two of the suggestions were either he was escaping the noise created by his children, or the radio in his house was broken.  A third suggestion was ... suggested, and I'm going to go with it.  He was on the phone.  To expand that a little - he was on the phone - because he's having an affair!  I'll expand it a tad further.  He was on the phone, having an affair - with a MAN.  The dirty so and so.  Who'd have thought it, eh?  It's always the quiet ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment