Monday 16 August 2010

Day Two Hundred And Twenty Eight

Evening reader

Had a busy old day today!  Managed to get Luke's school uniform sorted. He starts pre-school in a few weeks so we went up to Slaters at Eckersley Mill to kit him out.  I'm sure he'll look ace when he decides it's ok to wear it.

Came home via Tesco and started work in the garden.  The grass was 6" high in parts, which considering it was only cut 3 weeks ago is quite impressive!  So it's all mowed and strimmed and tidied, now.  I also emptied the shed for the first time in about 3 years. Transferred some stuff into my new tool store and I'm very pleased indeed!

Only posting one photo tonight. I saw two social outcasts in Tesco.  The gentleman was something to behold.  He had a long black jacket on, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt underneath, flip flops and a hair-style that I can't even describe.  She was a looker, too!

I wouldn't say I was mocking these people. It's just that I have such terrible dress-sense that seeing people who look like this makes me feel good about myself!

And so my lovely wife pointed out that she took a photo today, which can be used to bulk today's post up a little!  It features me, and Luke, my able lawn assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment